The everlasting flower is so unique for weddings; it has such an amazingly bright colour! If your theme is native…then you couldn’t ask for a more appropriate flower!
If you are after fresh flowers, then these are available during the months of July – October. You can come yourself and pick the flowers, and make it an experience with the family!
Here are some Everlastings ideas for you to consider –
- Fresh or dried flowers for bouquets
- Fresh or dried flowers for table top arrangements for reception or wedding venues
- Everlasting seed for Bonbonniere gifts
- Individual flowers to feature on wedding cakes, invitations or other such like…
- Featured up-side-down tray for an amazing feature in the reception room
Contact us with your ideas and we will see what we do!